G-PODS (GREAT PARENTS OF DANCERS)
Dance requires time commitment as well as financial commitment. Competitive dance opens up a world of art, expression, life skills, and discipline.... as well as your wallets. We understand that the financial commitments associated with the competitive dancer can be overwhelming at times. We believe that behind every great dancer is a great dance parent that sacrifices to give the gift of dance to their child or children.
G-Force Dance Legacy has developed a fundraising organization open to all parents of Company dancers, G-PODS, to help with the financial obligations and commitments associate with being a part of a competitive dance Company.
G-PODS (Great Parents of Dancers) is an organization that allows you to choose what fundraising options you would like to participate in to help lessen or completely cover the costs of dance!!! Both group and independent fundraising options are available to you. Now, you can have the option to help make the personal expense of your child's competitive dance training be more affordable without choosing between your wallet and the incredible gift of dance.
Registration takes place at the first Team meeting, which is held two days after auditions. All Company Dancers MUST enroll in all required team classes. There is a student registration fee of $35 for the first student and $10 for each additional student.
• Registration Fee
• First Month's Tuition
• Team Training Camp
• Team Gear Orders
• In-Studio Master Class Fee
(see details on each fee below)
TEAM TRAINING CAMP
A 1-week Summer Team Training Camp will be held the week after Company auditions. Team Training Camp fees are due at the first team meeting.
• Bitty $45
• Mini, Petite, Junior, Junior 2: $50
• Petite Elite, Junior Elite, Teen Elite, Senior Elite: $65
• The Force Company: additional $10 with regular Company Team Training Camp Fee
MANDATORY IN-STUDIO MASTER CLASS
We will hold several in-studio master classes throughout the season, with one being mandatory for all Company Dancer ages 7 and up. Cross Pointe Dance Master Class will be taught by dance professionals in the industry. Dancers will take part in a group discussion with the master class instructors, Ballet, Contemporary and Broadway Musical Theater classes for a total of 4 and a half hours of instruction.
Payment for the Master Class will be due upon Company Registration after Company Auditions. Please see fees below.
• Early Cross Pointe Dance Master Class Fee (if paid before June): $80
• Regular Cross Pointe Dance Master Class Fee: $95
REGIONAL COMPETITIONS & ENTRY FEES
Team members will take part in 2-3 local regional competitions yearly starting in January in some cases. Extra weekend rehearsals and meetings will be scheduled prior to and during competition season during the specified times on the studio class schedule.
• Estimated Fees: $35-$55 for groups, $50-$115 for solo, duet, trio.
NATIONAL COMPETITIONS & ENTRY FEES
Team members will take part in 2 nationals at competitions where regional qualification is achieved. You will be informed during the team meeting as to where and when we will attend competition during the season. All competitions are in-state competitions unless otherwise specified.
• Estimated Fees: $45-$60 for groups, $70-$120 for solo, duet, trio
Company and Elite Company dancers will take part in at least 1 mandatory dance convention yearly. Certain selected team routines may compete at Convention. An entry fee is required for routines competing.
• Tiny, Mini & Petite convention fee: $80- $95
• Petite Elite & Juniors convention fee: $125-$165
• Teens & Seniors convention fee: $175-$185
Price per competitive routine costume will range from $100-$185 for group routines. All recreational class costumes are added into your yearly costume total. Special solo, duet, trio, or production costume price may vary depending on custom detail or custom design. costumes may be eligible for special awards at competition.
|Bitty||$130 per month|
|Mini||$160 per month|
|Petite||$160 per month|
|Junior||$160 per month|
|Junior 2||$160 per month|
|Teen||$160 per month|
|Senior||$185 per month|
|Petite Elite||$175 per month|
|Junior Elite||$185 per month|
|Teen Elite||$185 per month|
|Senior Elite||$185 per month|
|Jr. Hip Hop Force||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month|
|Hip Hop Force 1||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month|
|Hip Hop Force||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month|
|Jr. Broadway Company||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month|
|Broadway Company||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month|
|Tap Company||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month (including unlimited maximum)|
|The Force Company ||Monthly Tuition plus an additional $15 per month |
Monthly Tuition includes all required team classes. Add $15 for each additional recreational class added that is not included on your dancer's required Company Schedule. Competitive team family discount of 15% (applies to team members only).
• Any fitted dance top, mini top, or solid colored skirtless leotard (no t-shirts or tank tops)
• Any dance shorties (no athletic short, street shorts, pants or skirts. leggings allowed)
• Tan/nude colored tights optional
• Dance leg warmers may be worn in colder months (optional)
• Hair up a in a clean ponytail or completely up in another style
• G-Force team uniform
• Pack all dance shoes
• Nude/tan dance tights may be worn in colder months
• Hair up in Bun
• Jazz: Tan slip-on jazz shoes
• Tap: Black leather slip-on jazz shoe style tap
• Lyrical/Contemporary: Barefoot, nude color lyrical shoe, or any color dance pawz or foot undeez